Leasing Services Provided:
- Inspection and evaluation of property to determine maximum rent under current market conditions.
- Negotiate lease renewals and rent increases on a timely basis.
- Placing of yard and directional signs to expedite the leasing efforts.
- Post all available for lease properties along with pictures on the internet.
- Arrangements to make vacant units available to prospective tenants.
- Screening of prospective tenants to ensure a quality tenant to include, but not limited to: background, income, employment, former residence, etc.
- Entering into a lease agreement as agent for owner, utilizing a lease that complies with the Landlord Tenant Act of Tennessee.
- Lease Renewals
Management Services Provided:
- Collections of rent and send Owner monthly checks or direct deposit.
- Handling of tenant's complaints, conversations, correspondence, and meetings as needed.
- Maintain files on all tenants, including current charges, late charges, security deposits, pet fees, etc.
- Financial accounting and monitoring of individual tenant balances.
- Maintain complete financial records on each rental unit, including back-up documentation for both revenues and expenditures.
- Preparation and submittal of monthly owner's statement giving details on income and expenses.
- Coordination and follow-up of needed services by an attorney, i.e., warrants for unlawful detainment of property, judgments, write of possession, forcible eviction, etc.
- Transfer of utilities to our name on behalf of owners when unit is vacant; then to tenant once lease agreement is signed. If vacant, owner is responsible for utility costs.
- Communication and correspondence with owners as it relates to their tenants, property, and monthly financial reports.
- Remit IRS Form 1099 and year-end report to owner every January which reflects gross income and expenses during the previous year.
Maintenance Services Provided:
- Negotiation of fair and reasonable payment for subcontract labor.
- Inspection of properties vacated and disposition of applicable security deposits.
- Itemize list of repairs, painting, cleaning, miscellaneous and/or major maintenance needed along with an estimated cost to render vacant units market ready.
- Coordination and supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property.
- Provide 24 hours, 7 days per week on call emergency service to each property.
- Performs Move In/Move Out inspections with Pictures and Document Details. Documentation of appliances, water heater and HVAC unit; to include, serial and model numbers, make and year. Pictures of each appliance are taken, inside and out to show condition of each.